Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Global Embolization Symposium and Technologies. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco Joint Accreditation Provider Number: 4008163
ACCME Credit Designation Statement
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Objectives - After Attending This Program You Should Be Able To
- Discuss the latest therapeutic embolization options, and assess standard and/or advanced imaging techniques in various embolotherapy applications such as interventional oncology, lymphatic interventions, musculoskeletal (MSK) applications, trauma, bariatric, hemorrhoid-related bleeding, pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS), varicocele, visceral aneurysms, endoleak, portal interventions, renal interventions, vascular malformations, trauma, critical care, womenâ€™s health, and menâ€™s health
- Understand the anatomy, indications, contraindications, patient planning, and potential complications for embolization and interventional procedures
- Understand different embolization treatment options by function, characteristics, latest evidence, and potential outcomes in various embolotherapy applications
How to Get Your Certificate
- Go to gest.cmecertificateonline.com
- Click on the GEST 2023 link.
- Evaluate the meeting.
- Print, download, or save your certificate for your records.
- If you lose your certificate, or need help, go to help.cmecertificateonline.com