GEST Annual 2023 Call for Abstracts
GEST invites researchers from around the globe to share their work with peers and industry. All abstract and trainee case submissions will undergo a blinded peer review for overall quality, novelty, impact, and execution. Selected abstracts will be presented at the GEST Annual 2023 Meeting held in New York City, May 18-21.
ABSTRACT AND TRAINEE CASE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT OR TRAINEE CASE HERE
- Bone and MSK: IO and Non-IO
- Gastrointestinal (GI): Hemorrhoid, Hemorrhage, Bariatric
- Liver: IO and Non-IO
- Lymphatic Interventions
- Men’s Health: PAE, Varicocele
- Peripheral Arterial/Aortic
- Preclinical/New Devices/Lab Sciences
- Portal Interventions and Hypertension
- Renal: IO and Non-IO
- Thoracic: IO and Non-IO
- Trauma and Other Hemorrhage
- Vascular Malformations
- Veins and Fistulae
- Visceral Aneurysms/Pseudoaneurysms
- Women’s Health: UAE, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
Questions? Contact us.
GEST Abstract Management
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
11208 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
888-788-1522 (US Toll free)
001 571-207-7398 (International)
Send us an email